At a glance
€850 -1,200 /night
- Other services included in the rental are: Escort from Athens airport or port upon arrival, daily cleaning service (maid available 4 hours a day), fresh towels every day, change of linens twice each week and laundry service on request, welcome basket, bath amenities. The villa’s amenities include a traditional Hammam.
- Other facilities available at request and additional charge: Grocery pre-stocking, private chef, masseuse, concierge services, arranging activities and excursions and car rentals.
- Events can be organized upon request
- Small pets allowed upon request
Sitting on the Athenian seafront, this eye-catching villa enjoys privacy and tranquility away from the crowds of the metropolitan heart of Athens. Villa Miltiades is located in the Marathon coastal area, in one of its most private neighborhoods.
Away from the crowds of the city, Villa Miltiades is a haven of serenity, perfect for a relaxing getaway from the excitement of the hub. A few meters away from the shore, the villa boasts of a large seafront pool. Spend your afternoon enjoying the summer sun, lounging on one of the daybeds with a cocktail from the outdoor bar or cool off with a quick swim in the pool to relax after a day of sightseeing. Make use of the authentic charcoal barbecue grill, alfresco dining area and the outdoor sound system to throw brunches and grilling parties. On pleasant mornings, wander around the natural forests to enjoy the nature or head out to Schinias beach and enjoy one of many sporting attractions.
Villa Miltiades is a luxurious space, using comfort and modern design to create a pleasing aesthetic. Making use of its slight elevation, huge windows and glass paneling in each room let in panoramic views of the deep blue sea and lush green landscapes. The open floor design, chic yet comfortable furnishing and an impeccable care for detail gives the house an enchanting aura.
The villa has 4 bedrooms that can easily house up to 8 guests, and lays on two levels:
On the ground floor, there is a spacious living area, a fully equipped modern kitchen with a dainty breakfast nook and an entrance to a small garden. Also on this level, there is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a separate sea-facing veranda.
The first floor houses 3 double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms and private balconies alternate views of the pool, the sea-waters and Nea Makri city's night lights.
Outside the villa, the gorgeous pool takes center stage. There is a barbecue grill, bar and outdoor dining area, loungers on the terrace and hammocks in the lawn as well.
- 7 km away from the center of the historic city of Marathon (small shops, restaurants)
- Rafina port, the gate to the Cyclades islands, is 20 minutes away.
- Athens Airport at 45minutes, Athens center 60 minutes’ drive
- Dikastika rocky swimming spots at 1km, Schinias sandy beach at 3km