At a glance
- Self-catered accommodation: Linen/towels, bath products available at the house.
- The two-villa complex (Villa Achilles and Villa Jason) can be rented together for the accommodation of up to 12 guests.
This beautiful Villa of 110 sq.m. is located near the region of Pinakates, on the picturesque area of Pelion Mountain (Central Greece), where every season presents its magic in a unique way. Villa Jason is part of a two-villa complex, nevertheless offering absolute privacy as it is separate (about 40 m. distance between the residences) and built amidst verdant gardens whose lush plantation creates a natural barrier between the property and its surroundings.
The view from the villa is breathtaking. The villa is a great combination of contemporary design and local tradition. Bright rooms create a welcoming atmosphere, while the well-functioning residence is furnished with style and elegantly decorated. Simple architectural lines and local materials such as stone and wood, take the guests to a journey into the distant past of the place.
Villa Jason can accommodate up to six guests in two bedrooms and a loft. The ground floor includes a living area with fireplace, a dining table by the open plan fully equipped kitchen, one master bedroom with double bed and en suite bathroom, one double bedroom and a second full bathroom. Both bedrooms open directly to the poolside sun deck with a seating area, sunbeds and parasols. One more double bed can be found on the wooden loft.
Outdoor facilities: Private infinity swimming pool (4 m. x 10 m.), mini-pool (3 m. x 3 m.) with neck massage propulsion and relax bed, poolside sunbeds and parasols, outdoor seating and dining area under pergola with great sea-views, stone-built BBQ area with separate stereo system, pergola-covered parking space.
- Nearest Airport (Volos, Anchialos Airport), 47 km
- Volos town at 23 km
- Nearest beach / tavernas / super-market at Kala Nera village, at a distance of 5 km. (15 min. drive)
- Tavernas also available at the village of Pinakates, at 8 km