- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
€1.200 - 3,000 /night*
Services included in the price
- Daily cleaning/housekeeping service (change of linen and towels approximately every three days). Bed and linen towels, one body, face and beach towel per person.
- Free shopping / delivery service (Groceries, fresh fish pick-up, etc.)
- Kayaks, stand up paddling boards, snorkelling and fishing equipment (upon request to prepare them), beach rackets, inflatable water mattress and boat for kids (4pl), sun beds and umbrellas, basketball, ping pong and tennis equipment for our guests use.
Services upon extra cost
- Cooking service - Breakfast or meal ()
- Winery list - We offer a variety of local wines for our guests to choose on their stay.
- Wellbeing /Fitness services - Tailored to suit all ages/levels. Featuring
- Yoga instructor
- Pilates instructor
- Tennis instructor
- Personal training
- Massage therapies and
- Greek traditional dance
- Cycling Service - We can arrange bicycles, e-bicycles and bicycle baby sits. All the necessary professional equipment is provided (helmets, specific pedal, etc.).
- Laundry and drying service
The ideal getaway for relaxing with family and friends, this villa is paradise on earth! Its unique position at the mouth of the area’s most beautiful cove, coupled with the generous facilities provided to guests, make this villa the perfect choice for your Greek holiday. A charming and spacious gated residence located 3km from the picturesque fishing village of Kilada, this villa boasts 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, generous indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, BBQ facilities, landscape garden (4.000m²), vegetable garden (depending on the season), tennis, basketball court and swimming pool. The villa’s 450m² are tastefully furnished, all bedrooms have A/C and accommodate up to 14 persons (plus independent staff house suitable for 2 persons).
The villa bedrooms/living area is distributed per below:
- Main House, separate entrance
- Main Level - 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 bedroom (1 double bed, and 1 single bed), 1 bathroom (3 people).
- Upper Level - 2 bedrooms (1 with double bed and 2 with single beds), 1 bathroom, 3 balconies, 2 with great view to the sea (4 people).
- Lower level - 2 bedrooms (One with 2 single beds and one with 3 single beds), 1 bathroom, 1 storage room for the staff (5 people).
- Guest House, separate entrance
- 2 bedrooms - 2 single beds each, 2 bathrooms en suite, 1 kitchen (4 people)
- Porto Heli (shops, restaurants, bars, supermarket) at 15 minutes' drive (12km)
- Beach within walking distance
- Spetses Island, 30 minutes from Costa bay