- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Included in the rental rates: Meet & greet at the property upon arrival, cleaning & change of linen twice a week, bath amenities, pre-stocking lists, direct contact person during your stay
- Upon request at an extra cost: Transfer to the property and/or transport rental, taxi boat to/from Spetses island. Additional services such as daily maid service, baby sitter, cook or chef, can be provided on ad-hoc request. A golf car can be provided upon request at extra cost.
Villa Cilegia, is a high end 3 level summer villa with a breathtaking view of Hinitsa Island and the island of Spetses. The beautiful villa sits on two acres of land and is a 5-minute walk on a paved path to a semi-private beach, shared by the surrounding villas. This is the perfect place for families with young children to unwind and spend quality time together.
The upper level consists of 3 bedrooms (1 master with en suite bathroom and 2 more bedrooms, which share another bathroom).
The ground level consists of two comfortable living spaces, a dining area, an open plan kitchen and a W/C.
The lower level consists of 3 bedrooms (one master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two bedrooms, which share a bathroom), playroom and laundry room.
The outdoor area will offer you relaxation and calmness moments. There is a huge swimming pool with safety fence for children (optional), an outdoor shower by pool and a pool deck with 4 sunbeds and umbrellas, an outdoor BBQ area with dining table and an outdoor living area looking onto the pool.
Guests will most certainly enjoy the beautiful garden space, the children will love the wooden playground and sports lovers a half-court basketball terrain.
- Nearest beach just a coule of minutes on foot from the Villa
- Distance from Athens airport: 200km (~2 hours)
- Porto Heli - Restaurants, bars, supermarket, grocery shops: 1.8 km
- 2.1 km to Kosta (Spetses island is 10m away)