At a glance
- Services included in the rental rates: Daily light cleaning service, change of towels and linen twice a week, bathroom products, pool/garden maintenance
- Upon request at extra charge: Round of the island on a private inflatable boat with a stop-over in a remote beach for swimming
Sitting in a 250 square meters of a private fenced lot, Villa Matilda is located within 10 minutes of walking from the center and port of Spetses (Dapia). The Villa is one of the most recent constructions in Spetses, as its construction finished in 2018. It has traditional elements in its design, combining shades of white with blue and azure undertones. The sea views and the modern amenities offer an amazing escape opportunity for you and your loved ones.
The villa is spread on three levels. On the ground floor, you will find the living room and the dining table, as well as an open plan kitchen and a guest WC. The living room opens up to a covered veranda with great sea views and a stairway to the pool area on the lower ground level.
On the upper floor are two large bedrooms which share a spacious veranda with a beautiful view over the sea and across to the Peloponnese. The Olive bedroom has a double bed and the Sea bedroom has twin beds.
On the lower floor, there are three more bedrooms, each with its own character. Two of these bedrooms have twin beds with French doors leading to the garden and swimming pool area. The third bedroom has bunk beds. There is also a small kitchenette on this floor. All bathrooms are with shower. Top quality Cocomat mattresses and pillows have been chosen for their ecological materials and comfort. The outdoor area is where Villa Matilda really shines, with a 4 m. x 8 m. private pool fully equipped with sunbeds/umbrellas, a stone built lounging area with pillows, a portable BBQ and a seating/dining area.
- Spetses town center and main port (Dapia) (cafes, restaurants, shops, nightlife, banks, pharmacy, museums etc.) at 750 m. (12 min. walk)·
- Nearest beach (Agios Mamas beach in Spetses town) at 600 m. (7 min. walk)·
- Nearest market and restaurant at 500 m.