At a glance
flexible min nights
- Services included in the rental: Cleaning & change of linen twice a week, bath amenities
- Other facilities available at request and additional charge include: Daily maid services, additional cleaning & change of linen, cooking services, transport services, daily trips to nearby islands, yacht rentals
Strategically located in Sfenouri, one of the most privileged parts of Aegina island, overlooking the green islands of Moni and Agkistri, villa Cerise is a true hidden gem: A comfortable 3-bedroom holiday home, with a beautiful outdoor pool.
Villa Cerise is part of a 4 Villas construction, located in the popular peaceful village of Sfentouri, 5 minutes drive from the fishing village of Perdika, making it the perfect holiday spot. Nature lovers will adore the absolute calmness of the landscape and unforgettable colors in the sky during sunset, but lifestyle enthusiasts will also enjoy the proximity to some of Aigina’s most renowned beaches and the lively Aigina town.
Villa Cerise is 180 sqm villa, that lies on 3 levels:
On the ground floor, which has an independent entrance and can be isolated from the rest of the house, there is a beautiful double bedroom with a queen bed, an open-plan fully equipped kitchenette with a sofa bed that can be transformed into a double as well. There is also a bathroom with a bathtub - This level is fully accessible to guests with moving disabilities.
The upper level is an open space living room with the fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen and the guest WC. This level provides access to a fantastic balcony with outdoor furniture, a perfect spot for a relaxing dinner enjoying the breathtaking sunset.
The upper floor consists of 2 bedrooms, a double and a twin one, with private balconies providing astonishing views of the sea. The two bedrooms also share a bathroom with a shower.
The villa has its own parking place on the entrance of the property. Due to the 3-level construction, guests are required to climb stairs to get around in the property.
- The famous Perdika village, with its notorious fish taverns, 5 minutes drive away
- Kleidi (or Klima) beach & Fyki beach, the best beaches on the island, 10 minutes' drive away
- Distance to Aigina town & the port: 13km