- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Services included in the rental rates: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, daily cleaning service, bed linen /towels change twice per week, garden/pool maintenance, and luxury bath amenities.
- Services offered upon request at an additional charge: Private transfers & chauffeur services, luxury car rentals, private chef, massage and beauty treatments, and babysitting.
Nestled in the cosmopolitan island of Corfu, in the Paleokastritsa region, the majestic seafront Villa Layla will captivate even the most demanding guests with its tranquility, lush gardens, and its exceptional architectural design.
Just a few steps away from the beach the luxurious Villa Layla with modern interiors, memorable scenery, and smart home technology completes the ideal set-up for an unforgettable summer vacation experience. The stunning swimming pool offers relaxing moments boasting a breathtaking sea view.
The 300m2 Villa Layla with a unique architectural design has 5 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests.
As you enter the Villa, there is a spacious modern living area with rattan couches, an angle sofa for relaxing moments, and a smart T.V as well. There is also a wooden dining area (sitting 7 guests) and a fully equipped kitchen with a kitchen island and a guest W.C. The house provides a smart-home system via tablet where guests can control many features such as smart lighting, temperature, and TV systems.
On the same level, there are 4 bedrooms: A master ensuite bedroom with a Queen-sized bed offering a breathtaking sea view over the mythical beautiful bay of Paleokastritsa! Three bedrooms with two twin beds, each, offer flexible arrangements. The fifth bedroom has two twin beds, with flexible arrangements, & a loft that sleeps additional two guests, a separate entrance, and a shared ensuite bathroom.
The pergola-covered outdoor living area provides respite from the Mediterranean sun, or you can soak in the views from the loungers on the terrace around the pool. A barbecue makes it easy to serve up local specialties at the al-fresco dining area. Guests will mostly enjoy the breathtaking sunsets while gazing at the wonderful idyllic landscape.
- Nearest beach: a few steps walking distance
- Paleokastritsa: 20 min. walking distance
- Corfu Town: 22.6 km (30 mins. drive)
- Corfu Airport 23 km (35 mins. drive)
- Angelokastro: 2,4 km (5 mins. drive)
- Nearest shops, and supermarket: 1 km