- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, cleaning service & bed linen/towels change twice a week, signature bath amenities.
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Additional cleaning service, cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property.
A magical estate located in the beautiful settlement of Terovo, in Epirus, invites its guests for a peaceful accommodation. This warm and cozy place, made of stone and wood combines luxury and tradition.
The estate can accommodate up to ten guests and the outdoor private swimming pool makes the perfect setting to enjoy a refreshing dip and spend pure calm moments with your group.
The spacious 250 m2 stone-built estate has 5 bedrooms and can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people.
As you enter the property, there is an open space living room with a fireplace, sofa beds, a dining area (for 8 people), and a fully equipped open plan kitchen with a kitchen island. The estate's interior design character is influenced by modern and traditional touches. The wood ceilings provide warmth and a cozy atmosphere during your stay. In the same level, there are 4 bedrooms with Queen beds, A/C, and wonderful views of the outdoor area.
There is also a guest house, next to the property where can comfortably host up to three guests with a double bed and a built-in sofa and includes a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge area and a private bathroom.
The outdoor area with the private swimming pool transfers the vibe to our guests to seize the moment and enjoy the majestic mountain & lush greenery views.
- Distance from Ioannina: 41 min. drive (35.2 km)
- Distance from Ioannina Airport: 35 min. drive (31.5 km)
- Distance from the Archaeological Site of Dodoni: 33 min.drive (36 km)