- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
€ 1,100-1,900 /night*
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, welcome basket upon arrival, daily cleaning service & bed linen three times/week, daily towels change, pool/garden maintenance, signature bath amenities.
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property, car rental.
Peacefully located in a hilltop location, Villa Antiope is a wonderful complex in Mani Peninsula, where guests can enjoy unobstructed views of the fascinating and distinctive landscape of the Messinian land, mountains, and sea.
Villa Antiope is the ideal complex for families or a large number of visitors who are seeking elegant and tranquility accommodation. Modern deco touches, idyllic sunsets, and discrete luxury complete an unforgettable stay experience even for the most demanding guests.
The fancy Villa Antiope Complex consists of twin independent Villas, offering in total 6 bedrooms and can easily accommodate 16 guests.
As you enter each property, there is an open space living area with a fireplace, a dining table, and a fully equipped kitchen.
On the same level of the property, there are also three bedrooms: An ensuite Master bedroom, with a King-sized bed (1.80m) and a small work table. A large ensuite double bedroom with a King-sized bed (1.80m) and a bedroom with twin semi-double beds (each can accommodate 2 guests) sharing a large bathroom with a shower.
The outdoor area, of 8000m2 surrounded by olive trees, offers a private infinity pool at each villa with sunbeds, an exterior dining table for gatherings, and providing the picturesque landscape of Mani Peninsula complete the perfect set up for a dreamy accommodation in the Peloponnesian region
- Distance from nearest beaches (Kalogria beach): 7 min. drive (3.6 km)
- Distance from Kalamata airport: 1hour 9 min. drive (56.6 km)
- Distance from Stoupa town: 7 min. drive (3.4 km)
- Distance from Kardamyli traditional village: 14 min. drive (9.5 km)