- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Services included in the rental rates: Cleaning every day (except Sundays and Bank holidays), Change of bed linen/towels/ pool towels twice a week, pool maintenance every other day, garden maintenance twice a week, signature bath amenities.
- Services offered upon request at additional charge: Transport to/from the property, car rental, daily housekeeping, baby-sitting, cook/chef services, yacht rentals, daily tours.
Ideally settled on a green hill in the cosmopolitan island of Paros, Villa Sunflower, an exquisite property offering panoramic views to the Cycladic islands of Mykonos, Naxos, Tinos, and Syros invites its guests for an unforgettable accommodation experience.
Inspired by a delicate architectural vibe, designed by a well-renowned architect, Villa Sunflower is a truly luxury Villa that will captivate even the most demanding guests with its elegance.
The luxurious 372 m2 Villa Sunflower lies on 3 Levels, has 5 bedrooms, and can comfortably accommodate 10 guests.
On the Ground Level, there are four bedrooms (one of them is ensuite) and a bathroom.
On the Second Level, there is a cozy living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a desk room, and two bathrooms.
On the Third Level, there is the Master bedroom with a sitting area offering magnificent all-round views.
The outdoor area is covered with Meditteranean plantations (olive trees, cypress, mulberry trees, and hundreds of indigenous aromatic plants). On the same area, a private swimming pool with various lounge and sitting areas, and two dining areas (for 10 and 12 people each) complete the perfect set-up for gatherings or dining alfresco with your loved ones.
- Distance from Naoussa Town: 10 min. drive (3 km)
- Distance from Paros Port: 14 min. drive (9.5 km)
- Distance from Paros Airport: 25 min. drive (19.3 km)
- Distance from Shops/market: 10 min. drive (3 km)
- Distance from Kolymbithres beach: 9 min. drive (4.9 km)