- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Services included: Meet & greet at the property upon arrival, cleaning & change of linen twice a week, bath amenities, pre-stocking lists, direct contact person during your stay
- Services upon request at an extra cost: Transfer to the property and/or transport rental, taxi boat to/from Spetses island. Additional services such as daily maid service, baby sitter, cook or chef, can be provided on ad-hoc request.
An amazing 4 bedroom pool villa, located in one of the most privileged locations between the coastal villasges of Ermioni and Porto Heli, the two cosmopolitan seafront villages overlooking Spetses island.
The villa is strategically located next to Ermioni but still in a secluded, calm location. It is overlooking the bay of Ermioni, just a few meters from the sea, with truly unobstructed views.
The spacious indoor settings, as well as the amazing outdoor facilities (tennis court, large pool, beautiful garden, BBQ), will provide its guests an outstanding, relaxing holiday experience.
The Villa is 270sq.m including 2 autonomous guest houses, with private entrance, kitchen, WC, 50sq.m each. This makes the Villa a perfect choice for those who wish to enjoy the utmost privacy during holidays.
The main house has 2 floors.
- Dining table for 8 people
- Living room
- 1 master kid’s bedroom
- Office/working space
- 1 master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Laundry room
- Large outdoor living room for relaxed, alfresco dining
- Tennis Court
- Big garden with local plantation
- Swimming Pool (50sq.m) & outdoor shower
- Outdoor kitchen with dining table for 16 people
- Shaded parking spot (4 cars)
- Ermioni (super market, bars, cafes, fish restaurants) at 4,5 km
- Porto Heli at 13km
- Spetses island at 30 min. (including ferry route)
- Athens at 170 km