- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
€1,400 - 3,700 /night*
Services included in the price
- Daily cleaning/housekeeping service (change of linen and towels approximately every three days). Bed and linen towels, one body, face and beach towel per person.
- Free shopping / delivery service (Groceries, fresh fish pick-up, etc.)
- Kayaks, stand up paddling boards, snorkelling and fishing equipment (upon request to prepare them), beach rackets, inflatable water mattress and boat for kids (4pl), sun beds and umbrellas, basketball, ping pong and tennis equipment for our guests use.
Services upon extra cost
- Cooking service - Breakfast or meal ()
- Winery list - We offer a variety of local wines for our guests to choose on their stay.
- Wellbeing /Fitness services - Tailored to suit all ages/levels. Featuring
- Yoga instructor
- Pilates instructor
- Tennis instructor
- Personal training
- Massage therapies and
- Greek traditional dance
- Cycling Service - We can arrange bicycles, e-bicycles and bicycle baby sits. All the necessary professional equipment is provided (helmets, specific pedal, etc.).
- Laundry and drying service
A new residence completed in 2019, Villa Estee offers a unique blend of contemporary design and classic comfort. Ideal getaway for relaxing with family and friends, this villa is paradise on earth! Its unique position at the mouth of the area’s most beautiful cove, coupled with the generous facilities provided to guests, make this Villa the perfect choice for your Greek holiday. Charming and spacious gated residence located 3km from the picturesque fishing village of Kilada, this villa boasts 9 bedrooms, 6 with en suite bathrooms, 1 WC, 1 guest bathroom, hammam, generous indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, BBQ facilities, landscape garden, vegetable garden, as well as tennis, ½ basketball, and beach volleyball courts. The villa’s 500m² are tastefully furnished, all areas have A/C and accommodate up to 19 persons.
The villa is located approximately 40m away from the warm, crystal clear waters of sandy Panagitsa beach and 250m away from the charming and family-friendly Vrochitsa beach. Protected from the Argolic Gulf due to their position, both beaches are situated in shallow and calm coves, making them perfect for youngsters to enjoy safely. The area's climate makes it ideal for water sports, due to the lack of wind compared with the open waters of the Aegean Sea.
The villa bedrooms/living area is distributed per the below:
- Main Level - 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 3 bedrooms with sea view balcony, 1 family bedroom with 2 single beds and 2 singles beds in the loft, 2 bathrooms en suite, 1 WC, elevator available to all levels (10 people)
- Upper Level - 2 bedrooms with 2 singles beds each and sea view balcony, 2 bathrooms en suite, elevator available to all levels (4 people)
- Lower Level - 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each, 2 bathrooms en suite, 1 bathroom, hammam, elevator available to all levels (4 people)
- Porto Heli (shops, restaurants, bars, supermarket) at 15 minutes' drive (12km)
- Beach within walking distance
- Spetses Island, 30 minutes from Costa bay