- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
Preferred Villas are exclusively Managed properties that hold the following advantages:
Flexible Check-in/out Dates | Flexible Minimum Stays | Can be Fully Serviced upon Request | Great Value for money
At a glance
Services & Amenities Included
- 3-Staff member crew available
- Daily Cleaning and change of Linen every 3 days
- Meet & Greet Service & Guests Welcome by our dedicated Villa Management Team
- Top quality bath products
Guest Services Upon Request
- Chef/Cook Services
- Laundry Services
- Luxury Transport Services
- Security Services
- Car/Mini Van Rentals
- Yacht/Helicopter Rentals
Villa Rafaella, with its imposing Mediterranean neoclassical character is a dreamlike combination of luxury, quality and beauty for an ideal holiday destination.
Its excellent location on the southeastern cape of the Peloponnese, in Agios Aimilianos, just 1.8 miles across the cosmopolitan Spetses Island and 5 km from Porto Heli, makes it a unique reference point.
This extraordinary, luxury seaside Villa with a large private swimming pool is an oasis of peacefulness located on the west coast of Argolida prefecture. Villa Rafaella is situated in Agios Aimilianos, the elite area of Porto Heli.
The 1000sqm Villa is located in a 2.500sqm land and comfortably hosts up to 18 guests in 8+1 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The tennis court with synthetic turf, a fully equipped BBQ with tiled roof and marble table and the beautiful gardens, guarantee a relaxed and memorable stay.
The private pier that can host up to 3 large yachts, and our 24/7 available professional staff, add an even higher value to this unique property, and make it the perfect getaway for unforgettable holidays and VIP guests.
- Open plan Dining Room & Living room
- Master Bedroom with a fireplace, WC with shower/bath, dress room & Jacuzzi
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fully Equipped Laundry Room (Washing Machines, Dryers, Ironing Facilities, additional refrigerators, Storage facilities)
- Service Room with twin beds, WC and shower/bath
- 3 Guest Bathrooms
- 2 Storage Rooms
- Guest Bedroom with a WC with shower/ bath and a living room with a fireplace
- Casual Dining Room
- Living room with a fireplace
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Office Room
- Guest WC with no shower
- Covered Terrace/balcony surrounding the whole floor
- An independent guest bedroom with a kitchen and a living room with a fireplace
- Master Bedroom with a dress room, and a WC with a shower/ bath
- Double Bedroom with a WC and a shower/ bath
- Double bedroom with a dress room and a WC with a shower/ bath
- 2 independent double bedrooms with a living room and a WC with a shower/ bath
- Large verandas
Outdoor Spaces – Ground Floor
- Swimming Pool 19X8m with recycled sea-water, a collapsible pergola with a dining table for 10 guests, sunbeds, service tables and a 3mX3m tiled Kiosk + a pergola with a sunshade leading to the house
- Fully Equipped BBQ with tiled roof and marble table that sits 12 guests
- 30mX15m Tennis court with synthetic turf
- Exquisite gardens with large plans (pine trees, palm trees, cedars, willow trees, sycamores)
- An additional service room
The Tunnel & the Pier Studio
- Next to the tennis court there is a tunnel going underneath the street, leading to a 300sqm private pier, that can host up to 3 boats.
- On the pier, there is a fantastic isolated 50sqm Studio, with a double bedroom and a living room with a fireplace, a kitchen and a WC
- Nearest beach (private & secluded) within walking distance (50 m.)
- Costa port (ferry to Spetses) at 5 km. (5 min. drive) / Spetses island is only 20 min. away
- Distance from Porto Heli port and restaurants / tavernas / mini market / shops, 7 km. (10 min. drive)
- Athens & Athens airport at 180km