- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
Preferred Villas are exclusively Managed properties that hold the following advantages:
Flexible Check-in/out Dates | Flexible Minimum Stays | Can be Fully Serviced upon Request | Great Value for money.
At a glance
- Included in the rental rates: Meet & greet at the property upon arrival, daily cleaning, change of linen twice a week, bath amenities, pre-stocking lists, direct contact person during your stay
- Additional services provided upon request at an extra cost: Transfer to the property and/or transport rental, taxi boat to/from Spetses island. Additional services such as daily maid service, baby sitter, cook or chef, can be provided on ad-hoc request. A golf car can be provided upon request at extra cost.
- There is a possibility to rent a yacht so you can explore the islands nearby and the not accessible bays.
Villa Pigna is an independent 3 level home with a breathtaking view of Hinitsa Island
and the island of Spetses. The villa sits on two acres of land and is a 5-minute walk on a paved
path to a semi-private beach, shared mostly by the surrounding homes. This is the perfect
place for families with young children to unwind and spend quality time together
The upper level consists of 3 bedrooms (1 master with en suite bathroom and 2 more bedrooms, which share another bathroom).
The ground level consists of two living spaces (one with a television), a dining area, an open plan kitchen, and a W/C.
The lower level consists of 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a playroom, and a laundry room.
There is also the option of another independent studio apartment, which sleeps two people and includes its own living area, bathroom, and full kitchen.
The outdoor area will offer you relaxation and calm moments. There is a huge swimming pool with a safety fence for children (optional), an outdoor shower by the pool and a pool deck with 4 sunbeds and umbrellas, an outdoor BBQ area with a dining table, and an outdoor living area looking onto the pool.
Guests will most certainly enjoy the beautiful garden space, the children will love the wooden playground, and sports lovers a half-court basketball terrain.
- Nearest beach: 600m (7 mins walking distance)
- Distance from Athens airport: 2 hours drive (200km)
- Distance from Porto Heli: 1.8 km from Restaurants, bars, supermarkets, grocery shops
- Distance from Costa ( Spetses, 10 minutes distance by sea taxi)