At a glance
- Cleaning service and change of linen and towels twice/week is included in the rental rates.
- Services provided upon extra charge: Housemaid, daily cleaning, pre-stocking
- Villa Selene can be booked either independently (4 guests) or together with Villa Cybele (6 guests), hosting up to 10 guests in total.
Villa Selene is part of a 4,000 sq. m. complex consisting of two independent pool villas (Villa Selene - 70sq.m.), and Villa Cybele (130sq.m.). The basic material which was used for the construction of the villa is local stone. Oak floors are used for the interior spaces, while for bathrooms and kitchens a cement- based mortar is used- occasionally colored- using once again old traditional techniques. All interior and exterior spaces are fully furnished, and it is worth noticing that most of the furniture is once again hand made by local carpenters
The main advantages of the property are its stunning view towards the Aegean Sea, the direct access, but also the fact that it is placed near to critical parts of the island. Lastly, the element that transforms each house into a rare holiday villa, is the beautiful beach at which the property ends. There is no public access to this beach and it can be reached only through four private properties, including the one described above.
This 70m2 holiday villa is built on one level and can host up to four (4) persons. The main open plan space of the villa includes the living room, the kitchen, a small w.c., but also a double bed structure. A separate bedroom and the main bathroom of the house complete the interior’s layout. The villa has large exterior spaces and its own private swimming pool. Situated on the south part of Skopelos, it offers stunning sunset views, and unobstructed views towards the sea and several greek islands. Following a path down the cliff, around 100 steps, leads you to a semi-private beach ideal for isolated relaxation, and summer holidays away from crowded beaches.
- Nearest beach - Semi private beach within 40m
- Distance from Klima beach: 2km
- Distance from Glossa port: <4km
- Distance from Skopelos Town: 10km