- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
Preferred Villas are exclusively Managed properties that hold the following advantages:
Flexible Check-in/out Dates | Flexible Minimum Stays | Can be Fully Serviced upon Request | Great Value for money
At a glance
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, cleaning service & bed linen/towels change twice a week, signature bath amenities.
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Additional cleaning service, cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property, ATV/scooter rental, yacht/boat rental, beach bar/restaurant reservation, sea taxi reservation, daily tours.
Peacefully located on the cosmopolitan island of Spetses, the lavish Villa Marelia invites its guests for endless moments of tranquility. The wonderful Villa offers majestic sea views of the Argosaronic Gulf, is designed with a modern architectural style, is the perfect getaway for a wonderful and private experience.
The two-level property offers spacious indoor and outdoor areas creating a relaxing atmosphere and is the ideal getaway for families or large groups of friends.
The stylish Villa Marelia lies on two levels has five bedrooms and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
On the Ground Level, there is a cozy living room with a fireplace, a dining table for 6 guests, a fully equipped kitchen, and an ensuite double bedroom (180x200) with a private balcony. On the same level, there is a veranda boasting breathtaking sea views and an exterior dining area as well.
On the Lower Level, there are three bedrooms: Two ensuite bedrooms with a double bed (180x200) and a bedroom with a double bed (160x200) and a bunk bed.
Villa Marelia also features a guest house with its own private entrance including a sofa, a kitchenette, a double bed (160x200), and a private bathroom.
The splendid swimming pool with sunbeds and a BBQ in the outdoor area offers a refreshing note in the summer heat, being an ideal alternative to the sea, within the privacy of the property. The lush garden with unique views overwatching Spetses island and the Argosaronic Gulf complete the perfect setup for an unforgettable summer experience.
- Spetses Town center and Dapia port (cafes, restaurants, etc.): 700 m (3 mins.)
- Distance from Spetses Old Harbour: 1.7 km (7 mins.)
- Nearest Beach: Agios Mamas beach at 1.2 km (5 mins.)
- Distance from Agia Marina beach: 2.0 km (8 mins.)