- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
€700 - 1,600 /night*
- Services included in the rental rates: Villa housekeeping, bed linen and towels, luxury bath amenities, access to the Resort’s main large 15m x 7.5m infinity swimming pool.
- Services upon request: Tranfer/car rental services, doctor on call, private chef, baby-sitting, boat rentals & tours, wellness & fitness Programs, shopping, driver, barbeque basket, pre-stocking, beauty and spa treatments.
Charming Villa Libeccio is located on the peaceful island of Tinos, inviting its guests for a memorable experience of fine luxury, discreet service, and privacy.
This modern residence is designed with Mediterranean style, simple aesthetics, and enriched with a vintage touch in the details. The Villa is the perfect destination for groups of friends who are seeking moments of calmness.
The 150 m2 Villa Libeccio lies on two levels, has three bedrooms, and can easily accommodate up to 8 guests.
On the upper level, there is a spacious living and dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a WC, fireplace, spacious verandas with pergolas, large dining tables, and a Barbeque area.
On the lower level, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom: The Master bedroom with a double bed with an ensuite bathroom. A bedroom with two single beds, a bunk bed (two single beds), and an ensuite bathroom. A bedroom with a double bed.
The outdoor area will offer breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea and the nearby islands of Mykonos, Dilos (one of the most significant archaeological sites of Greece), Rinia, and Syros. The private swimming pool is the ideal setup for tranquility moments alluring the moment.
- Distance from Tinos Port: 4.3 km
- Distance from the Main Town of Tinos: 4.1 km
- Distance from Agios Fokas Beach: 1.7 km