- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- In-house Spa (Hydromassage, Sauna, Hammam, Massage bed)
- Canoeing, windsurfing, sailing with an optimist sailing dinghy (for children), cycling, Jet skiing, fishing, mountain exploring with 4x4ATV(attended), table tennis etc.
- Tennis court nearby the property (approx. 800 m.)
- Meet & Escort to property from any point of arrival at the island (Port of Aegina, Agia Marina, Water taxi point of arrival, Helipad, etc)
- Bang & Olufsen complete audio & visual system (movie library, music library, internet radio)
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service or any time during your stay available (cost of groceries not included)
- Concierge services are also included such as arranging helicopter transfers, private boat transfers, dining experiences etc.
Services at extra cost
- Private Chef, extra maid services
- Skippered private powerboat for transfers
- Tennis Instructor
- Jet ski
- Spa & Beauty Treatments
Villa Azuro is the perfect solution for those of you who don't want to settle for anything less than absolute luxury and lusciousness for your holiday, but at the same time, still want to feel the pulse of the big city. Located just an hour away from the Athenian Riviera and the vibrant city center, Villa Azuro on the island of Aegina is your best bet.
The first thing you will notice upon entering the villa is its proximity to the sea. The pool area almost touches the rocky beach, that is directly accessible from the terrace. Of course, you can bet that the view is breathtaking, with the islet that sits right in front of the property being the icing on the cake.
In terms of design, no expense was spared in making Villa Azuro a villa that provides seamless entertainment and relaxation to its tenants. The style of the villa is unmistakably modern, and its philosophy is to distribute the abundant natural light evenly among the areas of the house.
The full maid/steward service that is available to the visitors 24/7, is perhaps the highlight of what this villa has to offer. Our staff are trained professionals who will tend to your every need (cooking, cleaning, driving, maintenance). Their quarters are independent of the main house and they are located in the lower level of the villa.
On the lower level, you can find two spacious double guest rooms, sharing a private patio, a fully equipped spa and gym and a utility room with a wine cooler and washing/drying appliances.
The main area of the ground floor is divided between the living room, the dining area, and the kitchen. The indoor space is connected with the terrace and the pool area, never letting the sea escape your visual field. Also on the ground floor, you can find the VIP Guest room and a double guest room that can act as a fully equipped home office.
On the first floor, you can find the 46sq.m master bedroom, which offers an uninterrupted view of the sea from the one balcony, and stunning views of the mountain from the other.
The outdoor area comprises of 2.000 square meters of fruit-bearing trees pine trees and aromatic herbs. Also, right in front of the residence, you can find your own private anchorage for your yacht or boat. Finally, the swimming pool is filled with saltwater from the sea right next to it and is waiting for you for some moments of complete untethering from everyday life.
- Villa Vagia is a property on the beach. The only thing standing between the Guests and the beckoning waters is a small gate at the end of the property’s garden. The property ends on the beach making the beach quite private.
- Vagia beach (sandy beach with sunbeds) is located at 850 m.
- Nearest Taverna (Aerides) with free sunbeds/parasols: 850 m.
- Mini Market and nearest Bakery (Gefira) are approx. 5 minutes drive
- Souvala village at 7 km. (15 min. drive) and Aegina town and port at 13 km. (27 min. drive)