- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, daily maid service, bed linen/towels change twice a week,laundry service once a week (normally 5kg), in-house chef-cook for breakfast and 1 meal per day, 6 days a week, and signature bath amenities,
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Additional cleaning service, cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property, yacht/boat rental, in-house massage, and yoga sessions.
Located in a dreamy set-up on the island of Kefalonia, lies the Triumpho Estate, an elegant and exquisite property offering seclusion and privacy to its guests.
The charming Estate is characterized by traditional architecture combined with sophisticated deco touches, striking the perfect balance between traditional style and modern comfort.
Adjacent to the estate, there is a restored 18th-century olive mill, which sits majestically at one end of the wider property, framed by iconic centennial olive trees and fragrant cypresses.
The 258 m2 majestic Triumpho Estate lies on three levels, has 5 bedrooms, and can comfortably accommodate up to 10 guests.
On the Ground Level, there is a large living room with a sofa, a dining area (can sit up to 6 guests), a fully equipped country-style open-plan kitchen adjacent to the indoor dining space, a spacious terrace with shaded dining and lounging areas, a guest bathroom with shower and two bedrooms: an ensuite Queen-size bedroom and an ensuite twin bedroom (convertible into double bed) with direct access to the terrace and pool.
On the First Level, there are two bedrooms: A Master bedroom with a king-size bed and a balcony offering panoramic views and a Twin bedroom (convertible into a double bed) with a smaller balcony. On the same level, there is a bathroom with a mosaic shower.
On the Lower Level, there is an ensuite twin bedroom (convertible into a double bed and a small outdoor sitting area for cozy nights.
The outdoor area includes a Tuscan-style private swimming pool set slightly below the main terrace offering awesome sea and mountain views. The restored 18th Olive mill gives the opportunity to guests the opportunity to admire and learn about the Ionian architecture & historical significance of this building. Finally, the lush gardens and cozy lounge areas will spoil even the most demanding guests.
- Distance from Trapezaki Beach: 2.1 km (6 mins. drive)
- Distance from Lourdas Beach: 4.3 km (9 mins. drive)
- Distance from Kefalonia Airport: 11.2 km (18 mins. drive)
- Distance from Kefalonia (Argostoli) Port: 13.4 km (17 mins. drive)