- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Escort from Port/Airport upon arrival, daily light cleaning service, change of linens and towels every two days, bath amenities.
- Services offered upon request at additional charge: private transfers & chauffeur services, luxury car rentals, Mykonos tours & excursions, island hopping, event organisation, personal security, restaurant reservations, private chef, spa & wellness packages, VIP club guest lists, yacht & air charter, bachelor & bachelorette parties, maid service, laundry services.
On one of the most beautiful beaches in Mykonos, where the sand is warm and the waters deep blue, this elite Villa of 120 sq.m. with private swimming pool promises an unforgettable vacation. Villa Ambrosia is situated above the stunning coastline of Mykonos, just 1,3 km. away from Elia beach, offering a great spot to indulge in luxury and create new memories. Inspired by local architecture and motivated by the need to provide ultimate comfort, Villa Ambrosia is a combination of tradition and contemporary design, harmonically meshing with the natural environment. White-washed walls, built-in furniture, stone and wood enhance the soothing atmosphere that leads the way to calmness away from the everyday routine.
The Villa develops on two levels, has two bedrooms and can accommodate up to four guests. The Ground Level includes a living and dining area and a fully equipped kitchen where a separate dining table can be found.
On the Upper Floor, there are two bedrooms, both with an en suite bathroom. There is also a storage and a laundry room.
- Elia beach and restaurant at 1,3 km
- Ano Mera Village with supermarket and shops at 1,5 km.
- Distance from Mykonos town and port: 11 km.
- Distance from Airport: 9,5 km