- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
Villa Arte: Gold Award,
“Family Villa of the Year”
Preferred Villas are exclusively Managed properties that hold the following advantages:
Flexible Check-in/out Dates | Flexible Minimum Stays | Can be Fully Serviced upon Request | Great Value for money
At a glance
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, cleaning service & bed linen/towels change twice a week, signature bath amenities.
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Additional cleaning service, cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property, ATV/scooter rental, yacht/boat rental, beach bar/restaurant reservation, sea taxi reservation, daily tours.
Nestled between imposing mansions, Villa Arte invites you to live your dream vacation in luxury and privacy. Stone-built, with high ceilings and spacious rooms, Villa Arte is a magnificent residence with a soothing, welcoming atmosphere, that leads the guests into a state of tranquility, away from the everyday routine.
Enjoy the views presented from the Villa's balconies, as the sea meets the sky on the horizon. The fenced yard embracing Arte includes perfectly manicured stone gardens with a Mediterranean plantation, as well as seating and dining areas, some of which are sheltered on the patio.
The splendid swimming pool is a refreshing note to the summer heat, offering an ideal alternative to the sea within the privacy of the property.
The villa includes, on the ground level, a spacious living room with a fireplace and instant access to the garden, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a double bedroom, and a bathroom with a shower.
On the first floor, there is a master bedroom with a walk-in closet, an ensuite bathroom, and a private balcony with great views. On this level there are also two double bedrooms, opening to a shared balcony with similar views to the master’s balcony. Finally, one more double bedroom with a French balcony as well as two bathrooms.
The lower level includes a seating area with a TV, a fridge and an open plan office area, a guest WC, a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, and a laundry room.
- Spetses Town center and Dapia port (cafes, restaurants, etc.): 7 min. walk (600 m)
- Distance from Spetses Old Harbour: 13 min. walk (900 m)
- Nearest Beach: Agios Mamas: 7 min. walk (600 m)