- Why us
If you share our love for the attractions and beauties of Greece, our devotion for serving our customers in the best possible way…
If you own a quality property and you are looking to earn an additional, trouble – free income by hosting people from all over the globe, then consider…
- Our Villas
Have a look at our amazing villa portfolio and choose your dream holiday villa in Greece.
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
Preferred Villas are exclusively Managed properties that hold the following advantages:
Flexible Check-in/out Dates | Flexible Minimum Stays | Can be Fully Serviced upon Request | Great Value for money
At a glance
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, cleaning service & bed linen/towels change twice a week, signature bath amenities.
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Additional cleaning service, cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property, ATV/scooter rental, yacht/boat rental, beach bar/restaurant reservation, sea taxi reservation, daily tours.
- The house offers free of charge equipment for children: 2 baby cots, 1 high chair, kids table with chairs, kids plates & cutlery, a selection of toys, kids pool, and pool toys.
The stylish Villa Filotimi is ideally located within walking distance from the best spots Spetses has to offer.
This bohemian island oasis offers a minimalistic design concept inspired by the Wabi-Sabi philosophy focused on accepting the imperfect nature of life and things. ‘Wabi’ refers to a sense of understated rustic elegance or natural simplicity. Meanwhile ‘Sabi’ is an ode to imperfection, or seeing beauty in the flaws that come with time.
The villa is designed and furnished with modern and traditional elements in a quintessentially neutral color palette which masterfully juxtaposes white and neutral tones.
Most decorative elements, such as stones, driftwood, grass, and branches, were collected locally on the island to add an element of warmth to the relaxed, inviting, and modern space.
This modern villa is built on three levels, offers 5 bedrooms, and accommodates up to 10 guests.
On the ground floor, you will find a generous and cozy living space and a fully equipped open-plan kitchen.
The living area opens to a covered outdoor sitting and dining area overlooking the beautiful private pool.
On the first floor, a master bedroom with a queen bed and a guest bedroom with bunk beds share a terrace with a view over the pool and the orange fields, as well as a shared bathroom.
On the lower level, which is also accessible via a separate entrance, you will find three bedrooms: two with queen beds and one with twin beds, as well as two bathrooms and direct pool access.
The generous outdoor space is designed with care and regard for privacy, offering a large private swimming pool with loungers, a shaded relaxation area with a hammock and cushions, and multiple chill spots.
- Spetses Town center and Dapia port (cafes, restaurants, etc.): 12 min. walk (900 m)
- Distance from Spetses Old Harbour: 24 min. walk (1.8 km)
- Nearest Beach: Kaiki beach at 800 m (organized), secluded unorganized beaches at 300 m