- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, daily cleaning service & bed linen/towels change twice a week, signature bath amenities.
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property, ATV/scooter rental, yacht/boat rental, beach bar/restaurant reservation, sea taxi reservation, daily tours.
This elegant villa of 400 sq.m. within a 6.700 sq.m. plot, is located at an elevated position of the alluring Spetses Town, offering a panoramic, breathtaking view over the Aegean Sea, the island of Hydra, and the Peloponnese coast.
Neoclassical and Mediterranean influences give form to Pegasus. Large, spacious rooms await to host your holidays with comfort. Outside, patios with pergolas and elegant furnishing invite you to spend your days under the sun between the green gardens of jasmine and vines. The swimming pool is a suitable alternative for those preferring a refreshing morning dip within the privacy of the property.
The villa develops in three levels, has 5 bedrooms (plus two guest cottages separate from the main villa), and can host up to 14 guests.
On the top level, there is a spacious living room with a fireplace and hand-painted wall details, a dining area, and a fully equipped open-plan kitchen. This level opens onto a spacious veranda with marvelous panoramic sea views.
On the ground level, there is the master bedroom with an en suite bathroom as well as one more double en suite bedroom and two double bedrooms that share the third bathroom of the floor. On the lower floor, there is a twin bedroom with a private bathroom.
The two guest cottages are located at the far end of the pool. Each comprises a double bed, bathroom, armchairs, coffee table, and fireplace.
The fantastic outdoor areas, including verandas covered with pergolas, BBQ area, lounging and dining area for up to 20, 7 sun loungers with cushions, and one of the largest private swimming pools on the island (approx. 150 sq.m.), are ideal for the guests enjoying the summer bliss evoked by the surrounding setting.
*No open fires BBQ are allowed in Greece for the summer months.
*No parties or receptions are allowed.
- Spetses Town center and Dapia port (cafes, restaurants, etc.): 18 min. walk (1 km)
- Distance from Spetses Old Harbour: 21 min. walk (1.3 km)
- Nearest beach - Agios Mamas: 18 min. walk (1 km)