At a glance
€ 450-950 /night
- Daily light cleaning service, change of towels and linen twice a week, bathroom products, pool/garden maintenance
- Upon request at extra charge: Round of the island on a private inflatable boat with a stop-over in a remote beach for swimming
Sitting in a 250 square meters of a private fenced lot, Villa Spezie (the Italian word for "spice") is located within 10 minutes of walking from the centre and port of Spetses (Dapia). Although it was built only in 2016, the villa has traditional elements in its design, combining shades of white with blue and azure undertones. The sea views and the modern amenities offer an amazing escape opportunity for you and your loved ones. Bask in the bright light of the Aegean and enjoy your moments by the private pool area!
The villa is spread on three levels. On the ground floor, you will find the living room and the dining table, as well as an open plan kitchen and a guest WC. The living room opens up to a covered veranda with great sea views and a stairway to the pool area on the lower ground level.
The lower ground level includes a laundry room, an ensuite bedroom with a bunk bed for two and two more ensuite bedrooms with twin joined beds and direct access to the pool and garden area.
On the first floor of the villa, you will find two double ensuite bedrooms (one with twin joined beds), that have direct access to an uncovered balcony with great views of the sea and the town of Spetses.
The outdoor area is where Villa Spezie really shines, with a 4 m. x 8 m. private pool equipped with sunbeds/umbrellas, a stone built lounging area with pillows, a portable BBQ and a seating/dining area.
- Spetses town center and main port (Dapia) (cafes, restaurants, shops, nightlife, banks, pharmacy, museums etc.) at 750 m. (12 min. walk)
- Nearest beach (Agios Mamas beach in Spetses town) at 800 m. (12 min. walk)
- Nearest market and restaurant at 500 m