- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Included in the rental rate: Meet and greet upon arrival at the property, cleaning service & bed linen/towels change twice a week, signature bath amenities.
- Additional services offered upon request at an extra charge: Additional cleaning service, cooking service, pre-stocking service, transport to/from the property, ATV/scooter rental, yacht/boat rental, beach bar/restaurant reservation, sea taxi reservation, daily tours, babysitting service.
This elegant Villa 145 sq.m. is built directly above the sea on the enticing island of Spetses.
Inspired by the neoclassical style, Villa Zenais is a marvelous interpretation of the island's traditional architecture into more contemporary forms. Spacious rooms open to a number of balconies and terraces, all with spectacular sea views.
Part of a small residential complex, Villa Zenais is endowed with a vast gated lot that is laid in verdant gardens, paved patios, and sheltered seating corners. Follow the pathway through the greenery to finally meet with the azure waters that wait for only a few meters below. You may swim right in front of the house but it is a bit rocky/pebbly. Some 20-30m on either side of the villa is the organized beach of Spetses Hotel and a smaller unorganized one.
The Villa develops on three levels, has four bedrooms, and can host up to seven-eight guests.
The Ground Level includes a living area with a fireplace, an open-plan kitchen, a dining table, and a sheltered beachfront veranda with a seating area.
On the Upper Level, there is a Master bedroom with a private bathroom and balcony over the sea. On the side, a spacious veranda offers amazing sea views.
The Lower Level consists of two bedrooms with double beds, one bedroom with twin beds, as well as two bathrooms.
- Spetses Town center and Dapia port (cafes, restaurants, etc.): 15 min. walk (1.2 km)
- Distance from Spetses Old Harbour: 25 min. walk (2 km)
- Direct access to the sea in front of the property
- Nearest Beach: Kaiki beach: 4 min. walk (350 m)