- Why us
- Our Villas
Our exclusively managed properties have been frequently appraised by guests in the past, they cover the full pricing range of our portfolio and hold unique, highly valued characteristics: High-end luxury villas, hidden gems, top located properties, constructions of unique architecture.
- Contact us
At a glance
- Deck for 8 persons at the private beach (4 sunbeds and 4 armchairs).
- Cleaning service (and change of towels/linens) every two days, free bath amenities.
- Services provided at an extra charge: Daily housekeeping, permanent Staff, Car Rental arrangements, Transfer Service, Driver, Security, Extra Staff (maid, chef), In-House Massage, Babysitting, Cooking (Greek & International Cuisine), Grocery Shopping, Beach Picnics or dinner, Horse riding, Scuba diving, Trekking.
Searching for a holiday destination that packs as much diversity as possible? Then Villa Idyll in Pelion is your best bet. Situated in the central-eastern part of mainland Greece, Mount. Pelion forms an elongated landmass that stands between the Aegean and the Pagasetic Gulf. Villa Idyll’s 3,750 sq.m. plot of land is perched on the rocky coastline of southern Pelion, overlooking the Pagasetic Gulf. The quiet location offers complete privacy. The traditional stone-built exterior combines with the elegant indoor layout that offers a clear view of the horizon from both outdoors and indoors. Its smart design has been featured in luxury travel magazines, while the private rocky beach with exclusive access steals the show!
The house was designed to take advantage of the magnificent views that the hilly landscape provides. It is built on three levels and can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms.
On the Ground floor, you will find the open-plan living and dining area (for up to 12 guests), an open-plan fully-equipped kitchen as well as a guest WC, and a double en suite bedroom with wide windows, offering great sea views. The glass balcony doors of the living room open up to a terrace with breathtaking views of the Pagasetic.
Going up a floor, you can enjoy a similar view from the upper-level terrace. On this floor, there are also two en suite double bedrooms with sea-view windows.
On the Lower Ground floor, there is a second living room (with dining area for 8 persons), a kitchenette (fridge, sink), and a twin en suite bedroom .
The outdoor area is where Villa Idyll shines. The upper and ground floor terraces include seating and dining areas. A few meters below, there is the area of the large separate pergola-covered BBQ pit, including an outdoor shower and WC. Finally, the private small rocky beach that is accessible via a small 50 m. footpath boasts its very own seaside lounging area with sunbeds and armchairs. The landscaped gardens all around the property are full of endemic fruit-bearing trees (olive trees, fig-trees, lemon trees, etc.).
- Private rocky swimming spot accessed only from the property and the sea at a walking distance through a footpath (many more beaches at a close driving distance)
- Afissos seaside village (tavernas, beach bars) at 1,5 km.
- Volos City and Port (6th largest city of Greece / shops, restaurants, hospital, banks etc.) at 27 km. (45 min. drive)
- Volos Airport (Nea Anchialos) at 65 km. (65 min. drive)